Copying a Course
The Course Copy feature can make an exact copy of the course. This feature can also make a copy of some of the materials to create a new course or add the materials to an existing course.
Access the course to be copied, and
- Click Course Copy located under Packages and Utilities in the Control Panel
- Browse for your Destination Course (a new window will open and you will be presented with a list of available courses)
- Select Course Materials to be copied
- Click Submit
Note: You will receive a confirmation email alerting you that the course copy process has been completed
The Course Copy feature can be used in the following different ways:
- Copy selected course materials into a new course to create a new section of the same course.
- Copy selected course materials into an existing course to share content across several courses without having to recreate the content in each course.
- Copy just enrollments (or enrollments and selected content and tools) to easily move users from one sequential course to the next course.
- Create an exact copy of a course, including enrollments and user data.